Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feelings jelous?

Wak Wak, I nak tanye sesuatu boleh tak???? Kalau kite tengok orang ni dengan orang tu mesra kan. Then, kite saket hati tu ape maknenye ek wak? Cemburu aeee? OMG! Kitee cemburu ke sekarang ni. Adeeeessss! Tanak cemburuu =,=' Macam mane ek wak nak handover the cemburu one? Isssshh! Tak suke seh rase ni membelenggu diri. Menyampaaah gileeeeer! Benci betol. >,<' Actually, tak laa jelous sangat. Just jelous sikit je kan Shakira kan? Betol.Betol.Betol. Hee (^^,)




Had posted by Shakira Vollies
on 11/23/2010 at 9.32p.m