Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today 20/11/2010

Geram gileer sekarang ni. Semua benda yang bikin serba tak kene. Meaningless. Last night, something had happened to me. It really hard to forget and forgive. I am so down today! In my mind, keeps thinking...How could all this happen to me?
I am just an ordinary girl looking for some peace and happiness. Why the JELATANG alive too. Kalau la jelatangnye tu nyamuk an, dah lame aku spray pakai ridsect dekat rumah tu kalau boleh. (>,<') Asyik terpikiran je. Lame lame boleh pi Hospital Kempas or Tanjung Rambutan seh macam ni. Naek beraaaang sangaaat. Huh. Ah. Gileeee-gileeee kentang sampai diriku kontang. :'(




Had posted by Shakira Vollies
on 11/20/2010 at 9.46p.m