Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Perfect Two

Hello world. You know whaaaat? Teddy are part of my perfect. Everynight I will sleeps with it. Till that teddy(s) smell so bushuk masham kene aer liur basi semua. Haha. Sorry. LOL. :D That words, IYIYI means I and you. Actually IYIYI is a song. My favourite song. I loike kinda much! Here are my




Perfect One (^^,)




Perfect Two (^^,)






My perfectful (^^,)


Sorry darls. Out of topic pulok gambar nieee. Hee XD