Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bossom Friends

My best buddies ever! They cute right? Like me. Haha :P They full with happiness, joyfull and some quite sorrow plus horror. It horror when see their face like a monster. Big monsters! Haha. I just make a laugh guys. Dont mad at me okey darls. Hee. Hope our friends is long lasting and ever lasting. Muahaha. This post credits to my bossom friends.
SitiNurNadiyahSusino.NurMassitaAbdRashid.NurashikinIsmail


SEKIAN! :D