Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Monday, December 12, 2011

Regret.

Kenape sejak dua menjak nie asyik nak marah orang jee kyra. Oh man! Siyes I didnt meant it. Lepas aku lepaskan marah jee mesti rase menyesal gileer. Sorry people. Aku memang tak suke orang disturb barang aku. Aku kacau barang orang tuuu boleh :P Papa always keep remind me "betindak mengikut akal bukan perasaan" Ohh. Now regret giler sebab tak pernah nak terapkan that words dalam hati :'(