Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Monday, February 6, 2012

Kadang kadang tu kan. Orang yang takde boyprens/girlprens ni lagi cantik cun handsome comel comel kot. HOTSTUFF lagi. Feuwwww. Perminat ramai kot. Haha. Untunglah kan dye :P Hehe. Aku suke lah tengok orang yang ada prinsip hidup dye sinri. Tu yang kadang kadang buat orang tu lebih super special dari orang lain. Tak gitu? Kan kan. Hihi :) Thanks awak yang omel ue. Sebab baca post kite kali niee :)