Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Saturday, January 15, 2011

King of everything.

Empat belas kosong satu dua kosong satu satu Fav moment!

Sumpah memang betol betol buat I malu tahap dewa. You lah ni suruh I nyanyi pulak eh. Peeeeeeeh. Tangan I terus sejuk seh se tu. Haha. Tak tentu arah rase. Siyes, mang I malu gile mase tu. Haha. >.<


****TARAAAAAAAAAAAA****




Sori background dye buruk cikit. Hihi.
Tapi, cute kan baby tu. Baby tua. Busyuk! Haha