Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello peeps! Peace be with you. Peaceeeeeeeeee. Haaha. Okey okey. Stop Kyra kirot. Eh? Hihi. Now kan kan korang, Im one of TIJB students. Im so proud of myself because Im a selected student loo. Weeeehoooooo. Haha. At the same time, Im also part of ASPURI's. Haha. Jakun nyeeeeeee saya nie. Eleh. Biar ah. Sebok pehal? Hehe. :P Tommorow, dah nak balik hostle. Huaaaaaa. Tak bestnyee. Tak dapat nak tido puas puas. =.= Next week dah la first test. Matilaaaaa. Dah la ADD MATH tak pahee pape. Ades. Baru je habis study sampai composite fuction. CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDIES ok la kot. ENGINEERING DRAWING? Err, entahla. Banyak steps la. Lagi lagi bab triangle tu. Nak buat apex angle? Haih. Pening palee. Hihi. Nasib baik Tiqa ade. Dye yg banyak ajar. TY Tika. AGAMA ISLAM? Peeh. Jangan tanye ah. Bile subject tu je, mesti ngantok. MATH MODEN? Boleh tahan. PHYSIC? Mula mula tu tak paham. Tapi, semalam nasib baik stdy balik dengan Opie. So, dah cover sikit sikit. Tapi cume nak kira tuuuuu. Alamak. Agak loading ye saya nak buat. >.<

Bye bye
MOOD : Rushing.

Photobucket

A new looking from me. Am I nerd? Yes, I know. Nowadays, Im looking so so so nerd. I dont know how to become the old SHAKIRA. Can you bring me to the past. Im really miss it.