Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just so you know

Kadang kadang bile kite suke orang tu, tapi orang tu tak penah pun pandang kite kan. Tak penah pun perasan yang kite suke dye. Ape yang dye tahu kite nie kawan dye. Yang kite ni, tertunggu tunggu bile nak diberi peluang untuk luahkan segalanya. Kadang kadang pulak, bile ada orang yang mengharap kat kite. Kite pula buat bodoh. Tak layan. Complicated kan. Kenape ek? If me, I love a person just like where he want me. Never make me cry. Tak pernah sia siakan perempuan. Menhargai perempuan tu. Tak gebang sangat. Haha. Tak yah nak over sangat. Cool. Yeah! And as long as Im happy to be with him. Cewah! That the most I love maa. Hihi. Waaa, banyak lagi senanye. Tapi malas ah nak type. Hihi. Till here first ya! Dada