Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A story of today

Arini, someone text me. Kawan. Dye tanye soalan yang agak sukar untuk aku jawab. Erggh. Dah la aku ni tak suke nak jawab soalan yang susah susah nak jawab. Haha. Dye tanye aku suke sape? Then, aku jawab la takde. Dye tak caye an. Pergh! Hahaha. Tapi, aku jawab je la dgn HATI YANG BERAT. Kalau tak nt aku tak tahu dye suke sape? Hee. Haha. Fair and square. (^^.) Then, errgh. Dye bat ak geram. Dye ckp aku rindu orang tuu. Manee ade! Pastu, pandai pandai je ea ckp orang suke dye. Manee adeee. Issssssh. Tengok la. Nak kene ni. Hahaha XD