Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Sunday, March 3, 2013

6/12/2012

Ni first gathered kita kan awak kan? Ingat lagi tak. Kesian dia kene bawa bag LK yang berat tu. Barang banyak nak bagi dekat kita *KATANYA. Hihi. Macam Baby AA kan :P Lol dah masuk Propaganza la pulek. I got choc Cadbury and your chemistry note book from you^^ Btw, cantik tulisan awak kan? Hee. Time ni lepas habis exam terus keluar makan dekat McD. Dia kan cakap kan kita suka senyum sinis :P Tapi memang suka pun senyum centu. Actually when I smiled like that at the same time I'm observing. Suka tengok cara orang kot. Kalau suka pada pandangan muka puji, kalau tak. Apa lagi kutuk ah kan kerja? Haha. Imma stalker. Just a simple date but nice at all since our first meet and only two of us :) Next gather Insya-Allah is tomorrow. Harap berkesempatan untuk berjumpa. Really miss you. Till here first! Adios Amigos. Calobete. Assalamualaikum.