Search This Blog

The AUTHORS

ASSALAMUALAIKUM. Hello guys! Intro, Nurul Shakirah. Still studying. TiJB student as well. Im shorty girl :P Haha. Okay, many of you wondering right what am I going to do for my blogy. Nothing much for sure la, because I dont love writing actually. Haha. As for you all to know, my all published post is what just I want to share. That all. I'm not a copycat ok! Thanks for the reading. Enjoy your life with smile. See ya! Your sincerely, KYRA

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Begin-ing.

Hello peeps! Long time never see or hear ya every single of you. Remember me? I hope you still. I so remember uolss. Haha. Hee. Sorry, now on Allah gives me some spirits to write back. LOL. Poyo kan iteww ni. Hihi. Biar ahh. My life kay! :) Okay harini nak cerita pasal... pasal ape ek. Hehe. Tadi bersemangat nak cerita, tetiba hilang pulak idea. Idea idea where are you. Please comes back to me. Amboi~ Hehe. Nanti je laa kita story moury lagi ea. Dont forget! Grab my next post ya! Tata :)